18.2.13

Coveting Christopher Kane Fall 2013













(Images: Style.com)

Christopher Kane has indefinitely just replaced Alexander Wang as my favourite designer. The man never fails at producing collections that are innovative and visually intriguing from start to finish. Every season I covet each piece that he sends down his runway and this season was no exception. The details, such as the use of coloured feathers, were exquisite and everything from the shoes, to the jewelry, to the clutches were divine. The collection was superbly cohesive and utterly amazing!  

 I heavily suggest you check out the rest of the collection HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Wow super cool line!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love everything, especially the dress with the blue feathers and the shoes in the last picture, so gorgeous!

    Pip x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share