6.2.13

First Look: Agyness Deyn for Dr. Martens Spring 2013



 Here are just a few of the super quirky pieces from the collection:
 I feel like regular readers of my blog will know that I have an affinity for things involving eyeballs...that includes prints!


(Images: Telegraph Fashion and Vogue)
Here's the official promo video, shot in San Fran for Agyness Deyn's second collaboration with Dr. Martens. The collection will be in stores on February 22 I am loving the blue ankle strap heel seen throughout the video...I may or may not be willing to sell my soul so that I can buy a pair...but, honestly, this collection is much cooler than the previous one. Aggy has totally proven herself when it comes to designing complete and utter grungey-adorable-ness and I can't wait to see what she has in store for seasons to come!

4 comments:

  1. Love this! Aggy is so pretty too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, that jacket is awesome! Agnes is the perfect pick for this campaign :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! Agyness Deyn, Dr. Martens, and (well, similar to) jelly shoes! Three of my favorite things. Needless to say I'm excited for it.

    couturing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share