11.3.13

Beauty Trend: Less is More

I don't usually post about beauty for the sole reason that I know next to nothing about makeup and skin care. Not to mention that I rarely even wear makeup myself (other than the occasional bit of lipstick and nude eyeshadow to brighten my eyes when I'm looking a bit sleepy).

Lucky for me, many NYFW designers sent models down the runway with minimal, natural beauty looks for Fall 2013 RTW and I just can't get enough!

 Proenza Schouler
 Ralph Lauren
 Alexander Wang
Calvin Klein Collection

(All images via Style.com)

1 comment:

  1. I most definitely prefer a more natural makeup look (and not only because I don't know how to do makeup haha)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share