19.3.13

The Return of the Bermuda Short

It would seem that for the past few Spring seasons (which have seemed like eons to me) short shorts ruled the urban catwalk. This season, we're seeing hemlines fall to just above the knee (much to my excitement), which I see as a breath of fresh air. Love them or hate them, bermuda shorts are back! Seen on countless runways, including Rag & Bone, DKNY, Alexander Wang and Nicole Miller, I think it's safe to say that bermuda shorts are here to stay!

 Alexander Wang
 DKNY
 Nicole Miller
Rag & Bone
(Images via Style.com)

1. Current/Elliott
2. Burberry London
3. Lot78
4. Stella McCartney
5. J Crew

What do you think of the trend? Will you be sporting it come springtime?

3 comments:

  1. I actually really like these and am also glad that they're coming back. I hope to wearing them this summer, I like the loose baggy ones rather than the tighter ones. I think they give a cool, boyish twist to an outfit and I'd wear mine with Converse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, your blog is lovely!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Actually, using WP as an offensive weapon against military targets is against the Chemical Weapons Convention and the Convention on Certain Chemical Weapons, not the Geneva Conventions per se - although the GC DO ban the use of incendiary weapons in civilian areas or against civilian targets. But this just a 'the more you know' quibble which I only know because I just wrote an article on war crimes in videogames.
    Accounts Software For Small Business
    Simran Kaur

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share