13.3.13

What I Would Wear: Osheaga

The line-up for the Osheaga music festival, which takes place over the span of three days (August 2-4 are this year's dates) each summer in Montreal, was released on Monday. Some of my absolute favourite bands, like The Cure, New Order, Vampire Weekend, Phoenix and Beach House are playing. Now, there is absolutely no way that I will be able to make it to this festival due to insufficient funds and that possibility that I won't even be in the country this summer (more on that later)! A girl can dream, though, can't she? I've decided to put together three Osheaga-worthy outfits that I would wear to the festival of my dreams...

Day 1
 top-Givenchy, hat-Borsalino, bracelet-LK Designs, shorts-Topshop, bag-Modekungen, sandals-Rachel Comey
Day 2
top-River Island, necklace-Dannijo, satchel-Cambridge Satchel, jeans-Etro, boots-3.1 Philip Lim
Day 3
 dress-Prabal Gurung for Target, sunglasses-Monki, purse-Proenza Schouler, shoes-Deandri


3 comments:

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share