5.4.13

Saint Laurent Paris Pre-Fall 2013 Campaign

Marilyn Manson for Saint Laurent Paris
Courtney Love for Saint Laurent Paris
Ariel Pink for Saint Laurent Paris
Kim Gordon for Saint Laurent Paris

 (All images via Saint Laurent Paris)
 
I'm having trouble formulating an opinion about Hedi Slimane's newest campaign (although, I must say that I'm leaning more toward the love side of the spectrum) for Pre-Fall 2013 at the helm of SLP. Opting for *slightly washed up* musicians instead of fashion models, the campaign stars a grungified Marilyn Manson, Courney Love, Ariel Pink (of Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti) and Kim Gordon (of Sonic Youth).

What do you think? Love it or loathe it?

6 comments:

  1. I kinda like it! At least it's a bit different from everything else!
    xoxo
    LS

    ReplyDelete
  2. \Well the topic you choose really unique and information is ultimate you gave us. I completely enjoyed the post and hoping more post from you soon.
    Accounts Software for Small Business

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing This is a great post, I stumbled across your article while looking for some random stuff. Thanks for sharing, I'll be sure to return regularly.
    Content Writing Services

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving and hating it. Hahah. I think some of the pictures look creepy but others are inspiring, so idkkkk.

    Sending you loads of love ♥♥♥
    See you over at BACKTOFIVE !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kinda like it! At least it's a bit different from everything else!
    stilettos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share