14.1.14

| NEVER MIND |

top-Mink Pink; jeans-BDG via Urban Outfitters; boots-Deena and Ozzy via Urban Outfitters; bag-C/O Milanoo

I miss blogging and I miss dressing up. I miss being creative and weird and doing the things that I enjoy. I'm going to try really hard to post a few times a week. My posts might not be about my personal style, most of the time, but I will continue to post. I've kept this blog since 2011 (that's crazy) and I don't think I'll ever be able to let it go.

Anyway, I've finally gotten around to sharing some of my new favourite pieces (especially this bag from Milanoo that I literally take everywhere) with all of you, as well as the newest addition to my family. That lovable little furball in my arms is named Romeo and he's the love of my life!

xoxo, Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share