15.1.14

Think of Me as a Time of Day

crop top-Volcom via Pacsun; skirt-Deb; boots-Aldo; scarf-handmade

I put this outfit together, not realizing that it had just begun to snow. I ain't even mad, though. 

I got these boots as a birthday present from Aldo and they're wildly comfortable (once they've been broken in). Another new addition to my wardrobe is this infinity scarf, which I handknit in a mere two days! I adore it and I now have family and friends who are requesting that I knit scarves for them, too...

xoxo, Quinn

5 comments:

  1. haha love the outfit, absolutely adore that top paired with the skirt!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top and the ankle boots! Great look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this outfit, and your new blog design is amazing (i'm currently obsessed with stripes haha). So glad you're blogging again <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit and really loving the scarf! I knit as well and it is so cute! You are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share