17.1.15

Valentino Pre-Fall 2015

It would seem, once again, that I have communicated telepathically with the RTW design team at Valentino. The brand's new lookbook for this year's pre-fall season falls just short of...dare I say...perfect?


The Italian design house has always produced collections that have spoken to me on a spiritual level; incorporating romantic lace, florals, muted tones, quirky prints, and just the right amount of edge...naturally, I can never get enough of their designs.


The collection uses these signature elements, but with a twist of 70's boyish-ness and angst. I can imagine sporting many of these pieces, the cropped trousers, loose jumpers, and embellished jackets in particular, while cruising down the Venice boardwalk on a skateboard.


A collection as lovely, effortless, and wearable as this certainly deserves a round of applause (and, hopefully a knock off or two at H&M)!

(Images via Vogue.com)

1 comment:

  1. I love the color-blocked footwear. The liberal use of a variety of patterns and textures definitely reflects the idea of angst. Love this collection.

    sampzandsuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share